EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: MALE/FEMALE/DISABLED/PROTECTED VETERANS
iGov is a full-service IT services firm that provides solutions to government clients worldwide. iGov offers a progressive environment where employees have the opportunity to grow with the company. We value our employees and have a history of promoting from within. As an IT services firm we provide an environment where people and technology come together.
Location: Tampa, FL
The Information Assurance (IA) Lead will be responsible for information assurance activities for the USMC Common Aviation Command and Control System (CAC2S) production contract. CAC2S is an ACAT I program. The IA Lead provides daily supervision and administration of the security processes related to quarterly releases of an integrated SW baseline for the program. The IA Lead sill support timely solutions to program challenges, and supports secure delivery and management of all hardware and server systems. Security Clearance required.
Note: This position is contingent upon contract award
Other Essential Responsibilities include:
- Perform all cybersecurity scans, manual checks and reporting for CAC2S systems.
- Provide systems engineering and integration support to ascertain cybersecurity impacts of baseline changes.
- Provide IA expertise in crafting POA&M mitigations and DAA/AO acceptance letters.
- Develop and manage cyber testing strategies.
- Provide technical expertise by communicating understanding of CAC2S cyber issues software baseline through briefings, and customer/contractor conference calls
- Ensure that all Quality Assurance processes are followed throughout the project life cycle and CDRLs are delivered to the customer on-time
- Oversee transition to the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
Essential Skills Required
5-8 years of experience performing Certification and Accreditation activities for DoD programs
Proven experience related to DoD Instruction 8500.01, Cybersecurity, DoD 8570-M, IA Workforce Improvement Program, DoD Instruction 8580.1, Information Assurance in the Defense Acquisition System
Familiarity with DoD Instruction 8510.01, Risk Management Framework.
Experience performing Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) Scans
Experience performing code audits in conformance to DoD Instruction 8552.01, Use of Mobile Code Technologies in DoD Information Systems
DoD approved IAT Level II certification
Detail oriented and organized
Currently hold or able to obtain a Secret clearance
Education: Desired: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Preferred: Advanced degree in Computer Science.
Travel : Occasional travel may be required.
If you would like to work for a rapidly growing Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Company with competitive salary and excellent benefits, please submit your resume to the iGov website at www.igov.com and click on Careers Box, and scroll to this job and submit your resume. Second preference is to send your resume to for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more company and benefit information, please refer to our website at www.igov.com.